Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One month later...

...okay, so a little more than a month later. I don't have anything of significance to share at the moment art wise, but since I don't want this post to be bare, I'll post something quick that I drew a long while ago. It's simple. But it's somethin'.

Anyway, I am finally going to make my own website! How exciting, yes? It is! You should all be excited! I'm still trying to decide the domain name (spoiler: it's probably just going to be my name because I want to be boring professional). Rest assured, once I create it, I'll post the link here.

Now back to creating new, interesting things for the betterment of society as a whole!

2 comments:

Dann said...

you should call it mazmataz.com

Maz Zolp said...

I should have! ...but for now it's the plain and straightforward maryzolp.com.