Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Sane Professor and her Mad Robot Dog



...that's not the official title for them, but for now I'll call them that.

I did an animation with these two for one of my first sound to image projects. I gathered a couple of random sound effects and created a 30 second story about Robot Dog snooping around the Professor's lair, much to her annoyance and to his delight. It was SUPER SUPER rough, and I really want to color and refine it (since I did it with some super crappy software to begin with). They're an interesting pair, though. I do want to work with them more.

And here're a few sketches I did before the animation. Yep. I don't know what was up with the robot bird. Apparently it was rejected for not having a robot heart. Which is mandatory.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see a bit of Craig Mccraken in the professor lady- it's probably the eyes. I loves me some bug eyes <3