Saturday, October 16, 2010

Espresso! My only friend (other than art)!

So it's that time of the year again where I get reacquainted with my good buddy, Caffeine. Oh, the joy of knowing that fifteen or twenty shots of espresso are surging through my veins and making my heart pained and unhealthy while keeping me bouncy and productive! It's times like these that I love being a student. Oh yes. Yes indeed. Man, it's hard to type while I'm so jittery lik ethisoaicjoasidjoisjdflakcj

I've been up and about working on a really super big project for the end of the month. It's going to be so super great. It's a continuation of my mask projects but this time it's a LOT bigger. So far for the mask portraits I've been keeping my size limitation to around 10X14 at the most. This time it's around 24X36. And I'm working digital. The file size is HUGE and my laptop is lagging and crying and screaming at me to stop abusing it's technological limitations, but it's working out so far. Below is a sliver of the whole piece which is probably going to drastically change color-wise in the next 24 hours.

Well, it's back to espresso and jittery painting for me now, kids! Excelsior! And anon!

No comments: