Thursday, October 21, 2010

Undergrad Exhibition + Other Fun!



First order of business (which I will probably repeat again somewhere else like Facebook or via a bullhorn on a busy Chicago intersection): if you are in the Chicago area, why not take a trip downtown to my BFA show? The SAIC Fall Undergraduate Exhibition runs from October 30th to November 20th, from 11am to 6pm Tuesday through Saturday at the Sullivan Galleries right in the heart of the Chicago loop. Like you've probably read in these past blog entries, I'm showing three of my digital prints. They're so super awesome. You should go see them in person!

Second order of business... things I have been doing other than the BFA stuff! Here are some simple animation backgrounds that may or may not be complete due to me being fickle and wondering whether or not I should add some more details.


No comments: